Join us Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at Los Angeles State Historic Park for “Nuestra Tierra,” to celebrate the recent wins to protect our public lands and rivers with the passage of the Protecting America’s Wilderness Act in the House.
We’re joining fellow organizations that have fought with us for protections of our public lands: our San Gabriel Mountains, the Rim of the Valley, Central Coast, and Northwest Forests. We also want to show support for action in the Senate on the California PUBLIC Lands Act, Rim of the Valley Corridor Preservation Act, and for the Outdoors for All Act.
4 to 5 pm – Family Activities & Booths
- Active Play
- Photo Booth w/Outdoors Theme
- Native American Booth/Activities
- Promotadoras “Platicas” (Community Organizer’s Enviro Education Program)
- Food Trucks (each invited attendee gets free tickets)
5 to 5:45 PM – Draft Program
- Native Land Acknowledgement
- Honored Guests
5:45 to 6 PM – Photo & Media Interview Opportunities
6 to 7 PM – Family Activities/Food Trucks Continue