Nature for All works to build a diverse base of support for ensuring that everyone in the Los Angeles area—no matter where they live—has equitable access to the wide range of benefits that nature can provide.
Nature For All advocates for policies and programs that will:
- Protect the mountains and rivers in our area, to conserve resources and be more climate-resilient.
- Create more natural spaces such as parks and bike paths in our historically underserved neighborhoods.
- Connect people and public lands through more trails and other outdoor recreational opportunities, to improve public health.
Nature for All Coalition Members
- Active SGV
- Amigos de los Rios
- API Forward Movement (APIFM)
- California Wilderness Coalition (CalWild)
- Council of Mexican Federations (COFEM)
- Day One
- National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA)
- Outward Bound Adventures
- Sierra Club
We are proud to have the Gold Seal of Transparency ranking on Guidestar.