Nature for All is working to protect and expand the San Gabriel National Monument and other public lands around Los Angeles, so we may safeguard our natural resources and provide access to nature for our diverse, urban population.
- San Gabriel Mountains Forever: Maintain education and outreach efforts in support of the San Gabriel Mountains National Monument and the San Gabriel Mountains Foothills Rivers Protection Act (Act) with community members, civic leaders, elected officials, and businesses.
- Secure passage of the Act and approval by the Administration.
- Advance efforts to implement the San Gabriel Mountains Management Plan with an emphasis on access and visitor services.
- Find funding to address recreational access, water conservation and quality, forest health, climate resilience, and habitat protection.
- Continue engagement with our community at large on the defense of public lands and environmental protections.
See videos of coalition and community members sharing their perspectives on the need to protect our public lands.