Nature for All is working to protect and expand the San Gabriel National Monument and other public lands around Los Angeles, so we may safeguard our natural resources and provide access to nature for our diverse, urban population.
- Advocating to expand the San Gabriel Mountains National Monument.
- Introduction of a bill/bill package by Senator Padilla, followed by successful hearings and vote in 2021.
- Continuing efforts to implement the SGM National Monument Management Plan with an emphasis on access and visitor services.
- Providing input to the anticipated Visitor Services Plan to be initiated by the Forest Service.
- Continuing engagement with community/stakeholders at large on protections and improvements to the SGM.
See videos of coalition and community members sharing their perspectives on the need to protect our public lands.