Findings from our 2017 Impact Report
2017 was a big year for the Nature For All (N4A) coalition. We took great strides transitioning from San Gabriel Mountains Forever to renaming the coalition to be more inclusive of the diverse arrays of programs we have.
We credit our success to all our supporters — member organizations, local representatives and elected officials, and funders.
Just to highlight a few of our accomplishments:
- We have rebranded as Nature for All while continuing our San Gabriel Mountains Forever program.
- We have secured funding to expanded our community base building programs around parks, water and transit to parks.
- We have graduated 12 Leadership Academy classes and 121 environmental leaders, who carry these skills beyond Nature For All.
- We continue to show strong support for permanently protecting the San Gabriel Mountains and River so that our elected officials continue to make public lands protection a priority.
- We have led 2,955 community members on hikes to date… and that number continues to climb.
We’ll stop there with the previews, so you can go ahead and take a look at Nature For All’s 2017 Impact Report!
Thank you for all your support and participation over the years — from our days as San Gabriel Mountains Forever to the Nature For All coalition that we are today.