Nature for All’s mission is to build a diverse base of support to ensure that everyone in the Los Angeles area has equitable access to the wide range of benefits which nature provides. We’re committed to building support to protect, create access to our forests, rivers, and parks, and developing a new diverse generation of environmental leaders and stewards who connect to and care for our public lands.
Nature For All advocates for policies and programs that will:
- Protect the mountains and rivers in our area, to conserve resources and be more climate-resilient.
- Create more natural spaces such as parks and bike paths in our historically underserved neighborhoods.
- Connect people and public lands through more trails and other outdoor recreational opportunities, to improve public health.
Nature for All Coalition Members
- Active SGV
- Amigos de los Rios
- API Forward Movement (APIFM)
- California Wilderness Coalition (CalWild)
- Consejo de Federaciones Mexicanas/Council of Mexican Federations (COFEM)
- Day One
- Outward Bound Adventure (OBA)
- National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA)
- Sierra Club